Saturday 2 May 2015

Setup HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8 v2 Server - Install OS (Windows Server) with Intelligent Provisioning

I have the Windows 2012 R2 installation on USB drive.  I have installed a single 320GB HD.  I boot up the server but cannot from the USB to install the OS, some driver(s) will not be available.
  • Start the server
  • Press <F10> to Start Intelligent Provisioning (when the options are shown)
  • Click on "Configure and Install"
  • Step 1 Hardware Settings, Continue (use default)
  • Step 2 OS Selection (select the OS, Install Method and Source Media), Continue
    • the Source Media options
      • Disc
      • Network Share
      • FTP
      • USB
  •  Locate OS installation File, Continue
    • For USB, open usb-sdb1
  • OS Info
    • Enter Admin Password (optional)
  • Continue to start the installation
    • Update firmware
    • Copy OS files
  • Reboot
  • OS Installation
  • Restart a few times




5 comments:

  1. his post will be very useful to us....i like your blog and helpful to me....nice thoughts for your great work....

    123.hp.com/setup 4630

    ReplyDelete

  2. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
    123 hp install

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written.
    Hp Officejet Pro 6975 Wireless Setup

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!


    123.hp.com'setup

    ReplyDelete